Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Something Wonderful

January is now gone, and it has been quiet some time since I shared my thoughts with the world, it seems as though I don’t know quite what to say these days. I’ve been so busy and so tired I’ve lost track of being creative, don’t get me wrong I’m not writing now to complain about my lack of creativity or the busyness that has become my life, in a way it’s just the opposite, you see I like all the things that I do, when there a places to go and people to see, adventure around every corner it makes the beauty of the moment that much more evident and the joy to experience that much more abundant and most days that’s enough for me. Most days beauty and joy is all I really need and these past few weeks, or months, or however long these days have been really do find me in a place I love.


And it’s that place and this season that make me want so much more. Over and over again I write about my dreams, my goals, what I want to do, and how I want to live. Every word is very real, very true and very me, but I also think so much more than I act. I get so caught up in the one day when, that I lose track of the here and now and I guess that’s why I’m writing today because for once my view for the moment is just that, for the moment, for the first time in a long time I’m enjoying this moment, and I can tell with every move I make I’m exactly where it is I’m suppose to be, and I just want to keep this momentum, keep moving forward, push for more and be more and be ready for whatever it is that is coming next while simultaneously living for what’s already right here.  Because I know that something wonderful is coming but I also see something wonderful all around me.       

No comments:

Post a Comment